You’ll receive basic medical insurance while you're employed as a teacher in China.

However, you may also need travel insurance to cover things like evacuation, emergency dental work, trip cancellation and your personal belongings.

We aren't currently partnering with a travel insurance provider. We suggest you contact an insurer directly to get cover.

> Read the Teach in China blog